About K&B Family Office
K&B Family Office was first created to fulfill the needs of the founders. Based on our own personal experience, we have developed a complete and organized approach to Wealth Management.
When assets reach certain size, their complexity will increase. As a result, the need of several professional experts mandates an integrated wealth management. This is precisely what K&B Family Office provides: to act as a privileged interlocutor for the families, providing integrated services as diverse as financial advisory, wealth management, legal and fiscal planning, wealth structuring, real estate asset management, etc.
The K&B Family Office becomes the center of decision-making process. It enables a perfect coordination between all areas related to the family wealth.
K&B Family Office Pillars
Each client / family has different characteristics and needs which K&B Family Office aims to provide solutions. These solutions can be divided into five pillars of services :
- Family Governance: the objective is to determine with the client what is the decision making process of the family. If there is no process, K&B Family Office collaborates with the family to establish a plan for family governance.
- Wealth Structuring: the goal is to define and implement an optimal legal organization chart. Proper legal structuring vehicles are chosen taking into consideration tax and legal planning.
- Wealth Management: the objective is to ensure the preservation and growth of asset according to the family investment profile.
- Wealth Control: consolidated reports are used as tools to control and audit the family assets.
- Private Service: these are specific services that may be required by our customers such as concierge services, arts or philanthropy.
K&B Family Office Advantages
- Single contact for the families
- Global efficiency
- Personalized and proactive customer service
- Defined assets objectives in terms of protection, organization, transmission and actions
- Integration and coordination of services
- Time and cost reduction
- Detailed and consolidated reporting